Vichaiyut hospital and Vichaiyut medical center
Introduction And General Terms
Vichaiyut Company Limited, as a healthcare provider on behalf of Vichaiyut Hospital and Vichaiyut Medical Center Hospital (“we” refers to “Vichaiyut Hospital and Vichaiyut Medical Center”), We operate our business in adherence with ethical standard and respect for your privacy we are committed to protecting your personal information, including data collection, data manipulation and disclosure (known as data processing) whilst visiting https://www.vichaiyut.com/en or using our authorized applications or receiving our services.
Personal Data Collection
Your personal information will be only collected if necessary. This given information can be directly derived from you through several channels which include our websites, applications and other authorized channels e.g. making medical appointment, E-commerce or online as offline transactions such as patient registration at hospital counters. Besides information obtained from you, we might receive your information from third parties which include your family members, friends or someone who are close to you and government institutes that you provided them a legal approval for data disclosure in accordance with law enforcement. We keep your information confidential except where disclosure is required or permitted by law (for example to government bodies and law enforcement agencies).
Types Of Data
Several types of data, We collected will be manipulated based primarily on objectives of data usage. This information obtained from you, or any third party refers to here as:
- Information that identifies personal identity, such as photo, gender, date of birth, passport number, national identification number or other numbers that can be used to define personal identity
- Information that indicates contact details, such as address, telephone number and email account
- Information for making payment, such as invoice and credit or debit card details as well as bank account and bank statement
- Information of healthcare services, such as doctor appointment details, personal information of relatives, personal requirement for accommodation, food and other services
- Information obtained during registration of newsletters and other marketing events or activities such as public seminars
- Information related to statistical figures, such as number of patients and number of website visitors
- Information related to website visiting, such as IP address, Cookies and Online Appointment System
- Information of personal health, such as medical history, physical health and mental health reports, laboratory results and diagnostic results
- Information of drug usage and history of allergic reactions
- Information for Job application
- Information related to given personal feedbacks or treatment responses
- Information from closed-circuit television (CCTV) and telephone voice recording
Purposes Of Data processing
Once your consent is obtained, data processing will be conducted in accordance with legal agreements or statements. We shall process the data for these purposes:
- Delivering our medical services and enhancing service accessibility through both online and offline channels
- Making doctor appointments or other medical appointments, including promoting our updated news and services
- Coordinating with other hospitals in Vichaiyut network to optimize the efficacy of referral process
- Identifying person’s identity
- Delivering messages to remind medical appointments or offering medical assistance
- Financially defining transactional status, such as credit card payment, invoicing, and refunding
- Safeguarding you during hospitalization
- Application form for employment and medical staffs
- Following the instructions made by our hospitals
- Complying with the laws, taxation, regulations, and legal announcements ruled by government institutes, such as subpoena compliance, official proclamation or court order or other forms of legal enforcements and
- Other objectives may include any action that supports mentioned purposes with your consent.
- Providing marketing information, promoting sales and customer relationship, such as packages and promotions, products and services as well as business partnership
- Surveying customer satisfaction as well as developing marking research and analysis to be use marketing improvement and initiation of new products or services that fulfill customers’ needs and expectations; and
- Serving as communication channel in order to respond medical and service enquiries including compliments, comments and complaints e.g. lost items and damages.
We reserve the rights to disclose or transfer your personal information to certain third parties, located in or out of Thailand, in line with relevant laws, regulations concerning the protection of personal information ruled by regulatory authorities or government agencies. Information disclosures are allowed for third parties, including:
Government institutes, departments or units that are authorized by laws
Government officers or parties for security and safety
Immigration and customs enforcement
Insurance Company or Legal firm in case of lawsuit
Bank and other financial companies e.g. credit cards and debit cards
Business partners, such as hotels, car rental companies, insurance companies and partners with mile redemption programs. These also refer to other companies that provide your services and fulfill your needs
Representatives, service providers, business partners or anyone else who represent Vichaiyut Hospital such as IT service providers
Websites And Third Parties
Our websites and applications might contain certain hyperlinks which are technically connected with other websites. Since these websites are owned and operated by third parties, thus these third-party websites have their own Privacy Policies, including Cookies. They govern the use of personal information you submit or are collected by cookies whilst visiting these websites. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the privacy practices of such third-party websites and your use of such websites is at your own risk.
Data Confidentiality and Security
Your personal information will be confidentially kept in our system if it is required, either for our purposes mentioned previously or indications of laws and legal execution. In case that you do not allow us to process your given data, you reserve the rights to withdraw your consent anytime. Subsequently, your personal information will be automatically disposed of safely and securely according to our information disposal policy.
We utterly intend to protect the privacy of individuals concerning collected personal information by using security system along with implementing safety protocol. It is considered secure channel to transmit the data securely while dealing with sensitive data. Data accessibility, online data storage via internet or personal files, is strictly restricted to authorized users for the purpose of data processing only.
Individual Rights For Personal Data Protection
You are entitled to contact us, personal data protection agencies and other relevant parties to proceed these following actions:
- Obtaining access to the personal data held about you. This also refers to receiving verifying copies of original document and making a request for data transferring from us to other data controllers or yourself
- Objecting to the collecting and restricting of the manipulating and disclosure of personal data
- Requesting for incorrect, inaccurate, or incomplete personal data to be corrected. This also refers to a request for data deletion or data disposal when your consent cannot be obtained
- Objecting to revoke consent which was previously given for data processing. Consent can be withdrawn at any time unless specified by legal contracts or agreements
- However, consent withdrawal for data processing might result in inadequate data to deliver services or achieving certain objectives that are mentioned previously. You may receive delayed services with a certain degree of inconvenience.
Vichaiyut Company Limited
53 Setsiri Rd, Phyathai, Bangkok, Thailand
Tel. 0-2265-7777, 0-2618-6200
Necessary information to keep us informed includes:
Name and surname, national identification number / passport number
Enquiry details or situation explanation
Your contact address and telephone number including email account
Vichaiyut Company Limited